Instagram

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Kick Up




Elisa is Wearing: Free People Sweater | TopShop Jeans | Converse Sneakers
Danielle is Wearing: Zara Sweater | Zara Jeans | Zara Sneakers

Hey guys! I know it has been a while since we've posted but it was for good reason. For one, we can still barely move after that Thanksgiving meal, so that slowed us down a bit thanks to tryptophan. Secondly, hey this is Elisa, I am graduating in one week and I'm so excited but barely have time for anything! The stress level is intense right now, so I cannot wait to finally be done and just focus solely on my career goals, family and friends! Now this is Danielle, I am a bank teller at a Federal Credit Union and one of the girls got fired in our branch, so I have taken on loads of responsibility trying to deal with both my job and hers. There hasn't been a lot of time to share our fashion looks on the blog, but if you aren't already doing so, follow our Instagram for immediate updates on what we are wearing everyday, as well as what we are doing throughout the day! www.instagram.com/theminimalistics...xxxx

P.S: We can't wait to 'Kick Up' and relax during Christmas break! 

X- E&D™

GET THE LOOK | click on the links above.


No comments:

Post a Comment